I was driving 鸿博彩票网址 from Lindsay’s house tonight and saw a ton of people watching the sunset on the Goodkind Bridge that connects Edison to New Brunswick in New Jersey. I knew this was my chance to photograph a great aftermath shot from Hurricane Irene. (It was far too dangerous to venture out during the actual hurricane.)
Thankfully, I wasn’t blown off the bridge taking this photo. That would have been a bummer. I give myself credit for disregarding my own personal safety in the name of art. My mom will not be happy to read this.
A lot of people were waiting in line to meet people from “The Walking Dead”. I love zombies and all, but that show cannot compare to the insanity of the “Flash Gordon” movie! I purchased the poster and made my way over to (Flash Gordon) and (Dale Arden) and had each of them sign my poster. Once that was taken care of, I asked them each to take a quick photo with me. They were very kind, but as you can tell I was not ready to have my picture taken. I was happy! Trust me! I was busy putting down my camera backpack so I didn’t look like a 5 year old in the photo.
Last Thursday I met up with a few creative people in Edison, NJ at . It’s across the street from Sam Ash. Amazing food and it’s done buffet style. Go up to the bar, pick out your own food by hand, and bring it back to the table to cook it. DELICIOUS! Food ranges from flavorful to very spicy. Your choice!
Kelly Formus, Eric Gautier, Rich Flores, Andrea Figueredo and I discussed plans for future photography projects. We’ve been getting together for very cool workshops that have produced excellent images for our portfolios.
I ate a ton before heading down to Delaware for a long weekend. Great way to start the trip! The cost of the buffet is approximately $25.00 as of the date this was written. Plenty of parking is available and they keep the restaurant very clean.
- It fits in your shirt pocket. (same size as an American business card …2×3.5 inches)…so you will actually use it rather than have it in your bag!
- It is basically indestructible, waterproof, etc.
- All 3 “Kit” versions (Pocket, Studio, Reference Kits) come with convenient stand for ease of setup on tables or flat surfaces. No need for someone to hold the WhiBal.
- All 3 “Card” versions (Pocket, Studio, Reference Cards) are just the card alone.
- New Key Chain Card (1x2inch) version comes complete with S-Biner attachment hardware (as shown).
- All 4 WhiBal versions are individually measured with a precision spectrophotometer to certify that each card shipped meets or exceed or stringent specifications.
- The Gray card is designed for low reflectivity, except that the sticker is intentionally highly reflective so that maximum TrueBlack™ Blackpoint level may be achieved by observing for maximum glare point and then backing the angle down.
- Larger 3.5x6inch Studio size is also available
- Can be used to set white balance reference, Black point and White point.
- Fits shirt pocket or can hang on studio hook or lanyard. (Lanyard is supplied with Pocket version only).
- WhiBal® is a product of PictureFlow LLC and available exclusively from RawWorkflow.com, B&H Photo Video, Samys Camera, and a few fine photo shops.
There were several families around at the time, so we spent a good amount of time waiting for the perfect moment. (I will also mention that my Canon 430EX Speedlite was malfunctioning during this shoot. The bulb fixture slipped off its plastic track and was not allowing for power adjustments. Made for a difficult time. Anyway, I was able to fix this problem once I got 鸿博彩票网址.)
After we finished up at Washington Rock, we hopped in the car and drove down to Westfield, New Jersey. The downtown area of Westfield is great. They’ve managed to keep that old-fashioned look Americana look intact all these years. They even have a movie theater that isn’t owned by a major corporation. I’d consider that a small miracle.